Thursday, September 21, 2017

SpiegelMom Scraps - Hello Spring Layout!

Hi friends! I hope you've been enjoying your September!! I've been a bit busier than normal behind the scenes, so I haven't been around here as much the last couple weeks, but it'll be back to normal soon enough! Today I'm excited to share a beautiful layout on the SpiegelMom Scraps blog, where we are scraplifting our Guest Designer this month, Jenn Gagne! Here's a look at the pretty springtime layout I created:

I had a lot of fun creating this layout, and I love the shimmery watercoloured background and pretty sequins together! Be sure to head over to the SpiegelMom Scraps blog to see all the details and closeups!! And don't forget to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off all your fabulous finds at the SpiegelMom Scraps Shop!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous week and weekend ahead. I'll be helping out at a couple booths at the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in Calgary, Alberta on Saturday - and I can't wait to check out all the awesome inspiration there. 😀

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday Sept Challenge
CNHC Patterned Paper - September Link Up
LM #362 - Plaids (plaid paper by PhotoPlay)
SSS Monday Challenge - Shimmer & Shine (Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold Mist & Sequins)


7 comments:

  1. Your layout is just stunning. Love your fabulous layering of dolies and paper. Great use of the plaid for our challenge! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! The picture is adorable and you've showcased it perfectly!! The colors and details are fabulous!! I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow so I won't be able to visit for a couple of weeks. I'll stop by when I get back!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. The water color work is stunning. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely layout. And what a sweet picture. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how PRETTY! I LOVE the doily background along with the splatters of color... beautiful!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout. Thank you very much for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges this month.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is stunning! I love every single thing about it! The soft colors, the white background with the pops of color...just so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete