Sunday, September 7, 2014

Miss Witchy Poo

Well, like it or not, it's been feeling a bit fallish around here. Fall is actually my favourite season; I just have to remind myself to enjoy it and not think too much about what's coming next...!

I love this cute Julie Nutting Halloween paper doll stamp set from Prima and paired it with the bold Halloween colours in the Jillibean Soup Owloween Stew 6x6 paper pad. 




I used the awesome sketch #167 from Deconstructing Jen - 
 and used Distress Markers, gel pens and paper piecing for my stamped images. Don't you just love her outfit?! I think she is a very stylish witch, lol :)


The bat and pumpkin are also from the same stamp set and the 'bat stew' recipe is part of the paper pad.


I stamped the inside sentiment - how cute! and layered it over some coordinating paper.


I hope you have all enjoyed a great weekend!

Challenges-
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It and blog hop
DL Art - Thankful Thursday September Linky Challenge


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun fall card. Love the paper piecing. Thanks so much for celebrating STAMPtember® with us and playing along with the Stamp It Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Karla and I really like the sentiment inside
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete