Tuesday, January 16, 2018

SpiegelMom Scraps - Will You Be My Lab Partner Valentine!

Hey friends! Hope you're having an awesome week 😀 I'm really having fun watching the cool sneak peeks that are showing up for Creativation. Tim Holtz has some amazing releases coming out, and Dyan Reaveley had an amazing live FB video today. I'm looking forward to seeing all the awesome new goodies coming out next weekend. Other than that, I'm of course having lots of crafty fun with the super cool new sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps! Here's a look at the adorable scientific valentine I posted on their Instagram last week. I used some Pretty Cute Stamps images and sentiments, watercoloured on Bristol cardstock - which I'm loving, before adding some Glossy Accents over the bubbly liquid.

I layered a Simple Stories journaling card over some pretty pink BoBunny background paper and added a little AC border punched strip, ribbon and a button. You can check out all the photos, details and the inside over at the SMS Instagram post. Be sure to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off your purchases at the SpiegelMom Scraps Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous week and if you're following all the Creativation fun, I hope you find lots of inspiration. Here's the link to a FB event if you're interested in checking out some of the goodies - Live From Creativation!

Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - patterned paper


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karla! The Sequins look YUMMY! Such pretty colors! And I adore your sweet card! That is just so cute!! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable!! I love the sweet face on the bottle!! Gorgeous colors of sequins!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete