Monday, October 23, 2017

DIY with Tattered Angels Stained Glass Paints!

Hi friends! I hope you had a great weekend! I sure did 😁 I got to go to a fun crop all day Saturday and I got lots of crafty things done, did some scrappy shopping and got lots of inspiration from all the other wonderful ladies! Then, my sister came over Sunday and we made Christmas cards ❤️ It was lovely. Today, I’m sharing the beautiful Tattered Angels Stained Glass Paints I recently started playing with. These are so fun! With Christmas coming up, these are fantastic to use to get started on some quick and easy handmade gifts. These would work wonderfully with those clear glass ornaments you can get too! I’m sharing 6 projects you can DIY on the Tattered Angels YouTube channel HERE or click the video below - and it’s not just for glass! Of course I had to try it out on lots of different surfaces- and the results are really cool!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you’ll check out all the cool colours of stained glass paints at the Canvas Corp Brands Store, and have fun creating!!


2 comments:

  1. The stained glass paint sounds so amazing!! Off to watch your video!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your projects turned out so COOL with the stain glass paint! I totally LOVE how you stamped on the glass then colored it up... I've always been to chicken to try that because of streaking and such... I have some stazon ink so this will be something for me to try... LOVED your video Karla! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete