Thursday, May 18, 2017

SpiegelMom Scraps - Mermaid Card & Tag Set!

Hello! I'm back today to share a peek of a lovely mermaid tag and card set with you that I'm posting on the SpiegelMom Scraps blog!


Don't forget to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off all your purchases at the SpiegelMom Scraps store!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the SpiegelMom Scraps blog post to get all the details, closeups, supply list and inside views! Have a very happy, very crafty week <3

Linked to:
FFC #188 - AG
PDE Linky Party - #172 Cards
Word Art Wednesday - AG
Pile It On - Animals
DL Art - Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge




9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love, love these!! I need these stamps!! The mermaids are gorgeous!! They're colored so beautifully and the details you added are fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! I'm headed over to check these stamps out!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! I love the sweet mermaids and the colors are perfect!!! The details are so amazing! I can see Lisa fallin' for this set :)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and cute you can't go wrong with a mermaid, such a cute tag and card. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool. I love the happy mermaids and the fun sentiments. Thank you for joining the DL.ART May Linky Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say...TONS of CUTENESS!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word... this is such a CUTE set Karla! LOVE the sweet mermaids and the awesome background you created... FANTASTIC! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those mermaids are just as cute as cute can be! I love the under the sea scene you created! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Sorry I am late commenting.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete