Tuesday, March 7, 2017

New Wild Whisper Supplies!!

Good morning crafty friends!! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! I've spent the last week doing some spring cleaning in my craft room and around the house, so I haven't been as creative as I usually am. However, I did spend most of Saturday over the weekend in my PJ's playing with some new papers and crafty goodies I just got from the Wild Whisper store 😀 So, I figured I'd share with you what I got and give you a first hand closeup look at this beautiful new collection, No Place Like Home.

You can watch the video below or go to YouTube here:

And here are some photos:

Love, love, love the Gold Sweetheart Confetti sequins!

The No Place Like Home card pack has so many beautiful designs! And this Weathered Wood embossing powder is awesome!!

I love the house pattern in the No Place Like Home 12x12 paper pack!

Thanks so much for stopping by! You'll definitely be seeing me use these wonderful products from Wild Whisper this month - so make sure you subscribe to my blog and check back for lots of crafty fun! Have an awesome week <3



2 comments:

  1. It looks like such an amazing collection!! I can't wait to see what you create with it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to do some Spring Cleaning when I get back from my trip... Sooo NOT looking forward to it, but it needs to be done! LOVE the new collection... so Pretty! Can't wait to see what you've been making with it! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete