Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Christmas Card Set!

Hi there! I am back today with a Christmas card set I've put together for a swap I'm in. Each person sends in 6 cards and gets 6 back. I had so much fun last year I wanted to join up again :) These cards were definitely fun to make, so I wanted to share them with you!

I started off watercolouring with Distress and Tombow Markers. These cute images are from the Old Island Stamp Company in BC, and I've had them for a while, but I still love them! I used the sketch from Paper Play Sketches to arrange my layers and added embossing to the edges of my watercolour and winter scene border. I also added some embossed snowflakes to this pretty background paper.

To finish off my cards I added some stamped images, bakers twine and pretty sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps. These sequins are from the NEW Holly Berries and White Wedding mixes.

Inside, I used a sentiment from AC and a bit of Distress Ink around the edge.

Here's a look st all 6 cards I created. I hope my swap partners like them!



You can find those gorgeous sequins at http://spiegelmom-scraps.myshopify.com/ !
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a super, awesome week!

Linked to Paper Play Sketches


3 comments:

  1. I love the fun DP and adorable images! Super cute cards!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, Karla! They are so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Paper Play Sketches! ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Card Swaps are fantastic! Your Holiday cards are wonderful... love the design and the awesome elements!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete