Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Say Cheese Lawn Fawn Mice!

Howdy, and happy Tuesday! Hope your week is going great so far. I've had a lot of crafty stuff going on lately, and I just had to come back again today to share these sweet Lawn Fawn Thankful Mice! They are so cute, and perfect for this Thanksgiving card.

I had a piece of background paper in a Smash book that had the Say Cheese sentiment on it, so I cut it into a banner shape and added it to my card, layering the swiss cheese image from the same paper behind my Simple Stories Polaroid cut out. I layered the mason jar and adorable mice onto the photo, using some popdots for dimension. A pretty piece of striped Simple Stories paper was just right for the base of my card.

I cut the mason jar from velum using a metal die and my Cuttlebug and added some of the yummy cheese inside. I used a little tea bag tag from the Love You A Latte set and a tiny heart to the top of my jar.

Inside, I used the sentiment included with the set and another piece of cheese along with that cute heart stamp again.

A few sequins and buttons from the 28 Lilac Lane collection finish off my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to come back tomorrow for some exciting news and a fun project!

Linked to:
Lawnscaping Challenges - #138 Geometric



3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for a card! Too cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cute card for our geometric challenge at Lawnscaping! Thanks for playing along, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so CUTE! I actually wanted to get this set! they are adorable and I like that fab paper!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete