Thursday, July 7, 2016

Flip Book Fun - Have a Magical Day!

I have been seeing so many Flip Book tutorials lately on YouTube and thought I'd try one out for a swap! It was so much fun I'm definitely going to have to try it again! I used Project Life cards from the Bloom collection to create my book, bound with Heidi Swapp washi tape.
These adorable little Lawn Fawn fairy stamps were so cute, and I thought they'd work with the flower theme. I even added some stamped and cut out images to the little Just For You pocket for my friend! These are great to use up lots of little bitty pieces of goodness in your paper collection. I added some stamps from the Believe Script stamp set by Pink and Main.
Here's a look at the book opened up inside:

And the flap on the left folded over:

Thanks so much for joining me today! Hope you have a lovely, crafty weekend!


1 comment:

  1. WOW Karla! Your flip book looks awesome! LOVE all the tiny little details and the fairy's are a perfect choice with those pretty papers! :) Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete