Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pretty Cute Stamps February 2016 Sneak Peek!

I can't wait for you to see the new stamp release from Pretty Cute Stamps this month!! However, you will just have to make due with some sneak peeks till Friday!


Today I'm showing you a card made with the super awesome Fitness Planner stamp set! This set is so perfect, of course, if you have a planner, but also has so many awesome fitness words, and cute images, that are perfect to add to a card, scrapbook page, pocket page, etc! For my personal planner I use the MAMBI planner. I use it for things I need to keep track of on my blog as well as any 'me time' activities. I added these super cute fitness stamps in my planner to remind me to get active each day! I love the little water bottle image, and I simply put a mark beside it each time I drank a glass of water.

As well as the Fitness Planner set, I used lots of fun Pretty Cute Stamps in my planner, including the School Planner and Everyday Planner, along with Coffee Faces, Be Mine, Awesome Arrows and Let's Talk.


Here are some close ups:

Be sure to stop over at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to check out all the awesome sneak peeks for you from yesterday and today, as well as today's super cute FREEBIE Gym Bag cut file!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to come back tomorrow for the New Release Blog Hop where you get to see all the stamp sets, another FREEBIE and lots more inspiration!


1 comment: