Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Robotastic Birthday!

Even though I'm busy making lots of Christmas cards right now I do have several birthday cards to make this time of year! My nephew is turning 8 and I thought this Robot birthday card would be perfect to send to him using some Pretty Cute Stamps (see links below).

I used a gear diecut from Cricut Design Space and popped it up with foam dots over my stamped Robot image, which I coloured in with Prismacolor Markers.


I even decorated the inside and envelope -

Here's a look at these cute stamp sets I used!
Botday
 Gears To You
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you're enjoying your week and working on some fun crafty projects!

Linked to:
Mojo Monday - Sketch 425












CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge - November Link Up
DL Art - Thankful Thursday November Challenge - AG




6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Karla..... this is so dang cute! Your nephew will just flip for this cute robot card! So fun and perfect for that age group! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute card -love that robot! Happy birthday to your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and I love your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable box card, so cute!Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Karla! The image is super cute and the design is lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete