Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps Feature - Superhero Birthday!

I'm catching up on my Project Life pages and I wanted to share these cute photos from my niece's Superhero Birthday Party! Of course, I had to dress up these pages using the Superheroes and Super Sentiments stamp sets!!

I first used my Explore to cut out the coordinating SVG outlines and then stamped the images. I used Prismacolor Markers to colour them in. I love all the different sizes of stars that come in the set! Perfect for stamping all over my journaling cards! I used the sentiments to stamp over different areas of my pages, even masking off some of the stamps to get parts of the words.

I used some of the Cricut decorations I cut for the party and added them into my pockets as well as diecutting the little stars, stamping and then colouring them.


I sure love this little superhero stamp I used below! He looks like he's having so much fun! I think it's so cool to be able to personalize the journaling cards with these stamps.




Here's a look at what's in these awesome stamp sets:

Super Sentiments

Superheroes



Thanks so much for joining me today!! I hope you'll try using some stamps on your scrapbook or Project Life pages! 

Don't forget to check out all the fun things happening right now with Pretty Cute Stamps:
- the September New Releases are on still on sale at the store!
- you can check out all the inspiration from the Design Team using these new stamps last week on the PCS blog!
- the current PCS challenge is 'Use A Button'


1 comment: