Thursday, June 18, 2015

Project Life Week 15 and 16!

I'm sharing my PL weeks 15 and 16 today!

For the first page I printed a PL card from the Project Life App along with my collaged photos as well as using some patterned paper and a movie reel card from the Later Sk8r Picture My Life collection from CTMH. I didn't have a photo from our trip to the movies so I printed out a logo from online and added a journalling card. I layered my movie tickets with a popcorn image and sentiment from the Pretty Cute Stamps set Snack Time, as well as adding some extra popcorn from the same stamp set on the journaling about the movies


Week 15, page 2 I used a couple PL cards, some patterned paper and some Simple Stories diecuts.

Week 15, page 3 I used an older card I had at home and combined it with some Heidi Swapp and PL cards. I really like this page protector design! It came in a combo kit and since I print a lot of photos in the 3x4 size it really worked.

Week 15, page 4 was quite photo heavy so I only added the one card I printed out from the app after adding my journaling. Love this gold colour!

Week 15, page 5 - except for the flowers I didn't have any photos for our brunch, but I wanted to add journaling and the recipes I used, so I decided to make it a full 'food' themed page and had fun with diecuts and papers. Some of the diecuts are from Ruby Rocket and some papers are from the Echo Park Made From Scratch collection. I took a screen shot of the recipes I used and printed them with my photos.

Week 16, page 1 -I used lots of Pretty Cute Stamps on this page (Forest Friends and Pen Pals). I recently watched a video from May Flaum and she said she treats stamped images as she would stickers. Such a simple thing really, but I guess I hadn't thought of it being that easy! One of my favourite techniques right now is paper piecing stamped images!! I just love the look of the papers when you add them to your image. I coloured and paper pieced some cute images (ok, Pretty Cute Stamps are all cute!!) and added them to my page - easy peasy!

Week 16, page 2 lots of pics and journaling!

Week 16, page 3 I used lots of cards from the Later Sk8r  Picture My Life collection from CTMH! These are one of my favourite products right now!! Love the bright colours in this collection :) I cut some of the larger cards in half to fit in the smaller pockets and added some stickers, diecuts and washi tape!

Week 16, page 4 I used more of the Later Sk8r (Later Skater!) cards, washi tape and diecuts along with some more coloured images from Pretty Cute Stamps- Snack Time and Salt and Pepper. I just love how this page turned out!

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you are inspired to get out your photos, look through them, and jot down a few fun memories! Don't forget to check out the current challenge at Bimini Moose for lots of great scrapbooking inspiration!

Linked to:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Fav technique/product (paper piecing and CTMH Journaling cards!)


1 comment:

  1. WOW girly!!! You've been a busy bee!!! Those are some awesome pages!!!! So glad to see someone completing some scrapbook pages! :) Have a Crafty day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete