Thursday, June 11, 2015

Project Life - Easter Pages!

Click HERE for the current FCCB Challenge!
Click HERE for the current Bimini Moose Challenge!
Click HERE for the current ScrapbookerPhD Challenge!

I had already finished my weekly layout for Week 14  except for my Easter pics. I had a lot of  full 4x6 pics because I took most on my DSLR instead of my phone, and I decided to add them into my album with their own title, at the end of the week. I used a combination of PL cards, an American Crafts Dear Lizzy paper pack, along with some stickers and even a stamped image I had coloured for Easter, but didn't get to use on a card! I think just by using specific colours you can get the feel for a certain holiday without using a lot of themed paper or ephemera. I used lots of pastel colours and added in a few Easter items that I already had.


 I collaged the picture of my daughter looking at an Easter gift since it was vertical and didn't fit into the horizontal pocket. I had a sticker pack of chipboard flowers in my stash and used it throughout the Easter layout pages.

I recently picked up some Smash book supplies - where a pen was included - and I quickly realized how awesome this black pen is! It writes beautifully on cardstock and photos - drying instantly!

I added a couple layers of the paper cut into a washi tape look and even made a fake Polaroid where I cut a rectangle of patterned paper and put a square photo on top! I used one of the Happy Easter stamps from Pretty Cute Stamps. 

Since I only needed a small part of a journaling card for each vertical photo, I simply cut one in half and used each end. Every time I look at this ham dinner I get hungry, lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you've had a lovely week and get to enjoy some crafty fun this weekend! Don't forget to check out our current challenge at the Bimini Moose blog!



3 comments: