Sunday, June 7, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps Feature - Superhero Lunchbox Notes!

I'm back today for the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to bring you some lunchbox notes I made for my 8 year old daughter using the Superheroes and Super Sentiments stamp sets from Pretty Cute Stamps!

I used Prismacolor Markers to colour in these 'Super' adorable superheroes and then I cut them out and put them on paper from a 6x6 Little Yellow Bicycle paper pack- perfect for this scene! I added some of the stars included in the set - I love how beautifully these stamp! and a sentiment on the front and then another on the back (see below).


Here's a look at the fronts and backs of each card!

My daughter was super pleased to get these in her lunch! Here's a look at the sets I used:

Super Sentiments

Superheroes
Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you have a super-duper week and enjoy some crafty fun!


1 comment:

  1. Those are simply darling! Your Daughter is going to love seeing each one in her lunch box! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete