Friday, September 19, 2014

Pretty Cute Stamps - September Sneak Peek

Holy cow! How did it get to be the end of September already?! I am very excited for the Pretty Cute Stamps September release though!! These sets are fabulous :). Today I have an awesome sneak peek for you from the set Fight Like A Girl.

My friend gave me this wonderful Breast Cancer Survivor paper a while ago, and I knew I had to combine it with this stamp set. I stamped on watercolour paper and used Distress Markers to watercolour my images in. I layered on some cute pink pompom trim, some matching pink paper and part of a doily.


I used a Spellbinders Die to cut the tab and then stamped and heat embossed the Breast Cancer ribbbon symbol.


I love the gloves stamp & had to use it inside my card along with the beautiful sentiment.


For my second card I used the bra stamp and again watercoloured with Distress Markers and added some Jellyroll gel pens.


Inside:

Be sure to hop on over to the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to see all the amazing sneak peeks of the September release.  On September 24, 2014, you will be able to see all the stamp sets and pick them up at the Pretty Cute Stamps store!!


No comments:

Post a Comment