Friday, July 4, 2014

Big Girl - Midweek Mojo Pansy #1

While sorting through my pics from last summer I came across these 2 cute ones of my baby - not so much a baby anymore :)

I found a sketch challenge run by Scrapbook.steals.com called Midweek Mojo.  Who doesn't love a challenge?! I actually love using sketches for my pages - it kick starts my creativity!

I used the Capture Life paper collection from Echo Park - love this!!


The Sketch from Midweek Mojo:

I cut strips of paper along the bottom of the pics and layered them. The squares of  patterned paper and stickers also came in the pack, and I layered them over the bottom sheet of the 12x12 paper.

Did some journalling inside the squares.

I can't believe how much she's changed in the past year!

Hope you get a chance to do a little something crafty this weekend!

Challenges
Midweek Mojo - Pansy #1
DL Art - July Thankful Thursday Challenge
PDE Linky Party - Many Layers
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

Happy Crafting!

Karla

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete