Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Watercolour OCC - Sensational Flowers

Second day of Online Card Classes Watercolour For Cardmakers class and I'm getting to my first card! Jennifer Rzasa demos the techniques to create this card and it was fun and quick to do.


I actually watercoloured through a Dylusions stencil to create the flowers, after creating a watercolour wash background using watercolour paint tubes from Michaels. 


I used some stamps from a Gorjuss set and CTMH to create my tag. 


Fun! I'm off to my next card - be sure to check back :)

Challenges- 




Happy crafting!

Karla

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karla, I love the pretty colours you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. ~Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the watercolors you used for this card! It is SO BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for linking up at Pause Dream Enjoy!

    xoxo,
    Becky ~ PDE DT

    ReplyDelete