Thursday, January 9, 2014

Valentine Aliens

The Simon Says January card kit this month is so cute!  I just love the stamp set included, and there are so many fantastic goodies to make lots of super cute valentines!


I used the adorable alien, stamped twice, for this card.  I made one alien a girl by adding eyelashes and a sparkly bow (using the December card kit) with a gem in the center.  I stamped on watercolour paper and used Tim Holtz Distress markers to watercolour the image and then used Stickles to add sparkly polkadots.

I stamped sentiments directly on the heart patterned paper and used the balloon string included in the stamp set to make 3 balloons. I really like the stitching stamp and used it around the border of the card.


I hope you are getting some cute valentine crafting in! Don't forget to check out my first post as a Design Team member for Fantabulous Cricut here and enter your name to win some fun blog candy!

Happy crafting,
Karla

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute card !!! Those aliens are adorable !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete