Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Embossed Christmas Tag 2

Well, it certainly feels like winter here in Alberta! We got a foot of snow last weekend and it looks as it's going to be here for a while!

I just had to make one more tag using Jennifer McGuire's video as inspiration! I stamped the script stamp and heat embossed with white embossing powder on a Manila tag. I then misted with Dylusions ink spray over 2 snowflake masks I made by cutting die cuts with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and added some shimmery spray on top. I then stamped swirls and snowflakes with some silver embossing powder.
 
 The sentiment is stamped on a die cut from Spellbinders and I added some white gel pen dots around the edge.




Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Fantabulous Cricut - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty holiday tag, the embossing looks so sparkly, and gives it a terrific winter feel! Thanks for joining FCCB's "anything goes" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is fantastic! I love how you created the background and the shimmery look is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous way to use your Cricut cuts, love it, great tag !! Thanks for joining us over at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete