Monday, September 16, 2013

Halloween Inchies Exchange


This month at the Lefty Production Swap FB page we are exchanging Halloween Inchies in 1", 1.5" and 2".  I've never made them before, but I definitely had fun making these! The only problem is wanting to add more and they are sooo teeny :).  Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week is to use embossing on your project and that's what I did!
 
For the 1st 1" inchie I glued a punched orange inked pumpkin onto a piece of purple cardstock, which I then placed into a Bingo embossing folder, under the number 31, and dry embossed.  I coated the raised numbers with Glossy Accents and added a punched candy wrapper.
 
For the 2nd 1" inchie I cut out a pumpkin from the Tim Holtz Seasonal paper line and coated the edges with Versamark and then dipped them in embossing powder (Shabby white- which is a mixture of white and gold glitter) and then added some Glossy Accents to the pumpkin and a punched leaf with a bit of Stickles.
 
 
For this 1.5" inchie I layered 3 coats of UTEE and on the last coat pressed in the punched bat and the green beads for the eyes and the red bead for the flower center.


I put a bit of washi tape on this 1.5" inchie and embossed my words on top of it.  I cut the skull out of a piece of patterned Halloween paper and put Crackle Accents on the teeth, Stickles on the leaves and glued beads to the eye sockets - spooky!

I used Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress embossing powder for the witches shoes and stocking on this 2" inchie, onto a background of the TH Seasonal paper. I coloured them in with Souffle gel pens and then stamped and heat embossed the black spider web. I used a little chalk pencil for outlining.  The eyeballs are stickers that I put Crackle Accents on and popped up with foam dots.















For the last 2" inchie I heat embossed Trick or Treat in gold embossing powder on Tim Holtz Seasonal paper and placed a punched silver ghost on top using foam tape.

This was a fun way to use up some Halloween stuff in my stash and was a nice quick project!


1 comment:

  1. These are all so fun for Halloween! They are so tiny but very pretty! My favorite is the last one with the pretty golden sentiment! :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete