Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sweet Friend Polaroid

Oh, I love Polaroids - maybe its just remembering them from my childhood, but I love those frames :).  They are so fun!

This card was inspired by Nichole Heady's card in Summer Card Camp 2 - Week 3, Day 1.  I used this week's colour combo and Sketch #3 and I used her tone on tone technique, stamping a chevron stamp with a lighter purple pigment ink over darker purple cardstock.  I layered this on a shiny blue background and then applied my Polaroid frame, which I simply cut with my paper trimmer - 3x4 for the outside and 3x3 for the inside, leaving 1/4 " around the top and sides of the frame.  I heat embossed the Prima Paper doll stamp and coloured her in with Soufflé pens, and then I stamped my sentiment on in brown Distress Ink and layered some stamped flowers, hearts and buttons.

Well, I'm off to create a few more cards before baby wakes up!



No comments:

Post a Comment