Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer Card Class 2

I'm so excited for the Summer Card Class 2 to start next week at Online Card classes! There are so many talented papercrafters along with Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner.

The first pre-class challenge is to use 4 of the 5 chosen colours.
 

I used Nichol Magouirk's recent card as inspiration. You can see her great video here.  I love the vellum vase on this card!  I used a CTMH stamp set for the flowers and leaves and used foam dots to pop up pieces of the flower petals before brushing them with Rock Candy Stickles. I used the Hot Off The Press "Well Preserved" stamp set for the mason jar and tied some black and white bakers twine around the mouth before gluing it on.

The sentiment is from CTMH as well. I just hand cut a banner and sponged Evergreen Bough Distress Ink around the edges. I inked some white cardstock with the peachy coloured chalk ink (that I used for the flowers) and then stamped the butterflies, which I cut out and popped up on the card. 




inside sentiment

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and making time for some crafty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment