Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2- week 1, day 2, card 1

I'm loving Summer Card Camp 2 at Online Classes! It is so hard to get out right now to do a class with two little ones at home, so this is perfect. I can work on the cards at my own pace and I have a limited number of supplies I've set up in the kitchen to use for the class, which is working well.

For day 2 I followed Shari Carroll's card. I love the watercolour look of this card!  I smooched Distress Inks onto my craft mat and spritzed with water and then used the back of a clear stamp (to get a solid image) to 'paint' my stripes of colour on the paper. After it dried I cut out a die cut in the middle and stamped the sentiment through the paper after adhering it to the card base. I used my CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the cupcake and stars, which I stamped with the coordinating stamp and Distress Inks.  I added some Stickles and gems as well and it was done!






No comments:

Post a Comment