Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 - Week 1, Day 1, Card 1

I am so enjoying the Summer Card Camp 2 at Online Card Classes! There are so many great ideas - now only if  I had more time!

For week one we are focusing on a colour combo of white, red, teal blue, orange and yellow and 3 sketches were provided on day one along with some great inspiration.

For my first card I used sketch #3, which I turned around.  I coloured in a C.C. Designs image with Tombow Markers on watercolour paper and used a spellbinders die for the tab and banner.  I embossed my vellum with the Swiss Dots folder and stamped overtop with a CTMH stitch stamp.  I stamped the butterflies on the vellum as well as cutting them out of paper and colouring with markers and then popping them up with foam dots.  Of course I had to add some stickles!

Hope you're week is as great as mine :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment