Saturday, July 27, 2013

Patterned Paper Die Cutting

I started off being inspired by the patterned paper die cut card in Summer Card Camp 2, Week 3, Day 2 and my card evolved from there, lol! I used a Spellbinder's die for the banner triangles and an old Spellbinder's Wizard die set for the flower pot/watering can, which I stencilled with Distress Ink through the die.  I fussy cut the flowers on the banner and hand cut the white banner, which I stamped Dream on.  I tied a couple bows and glued them to the card and used some foam dots to add dimension.

I really enjoyed working with the color combo this week of 2 purples, a teal blue and two browns. The last 3 weeks have gone by so quick and I had such an awesome time! I'm sure I got more cards done during this class than over the last 6 months!





No comments:

Post a Comment