Monday, April 29, 2013

Say cheese!

Amie has always loved mascots and anyone in a costume. We went to a Grand Opening celebration for a business when she was 3 and Sponge Bob was there getting pics done with the kids. She was actually happy to get her picture taken, but the sun was in her eyes so one might think she looked like she was being forced to stand there!

I really wanted to do a layout this month for the Canadian Scrapbooker website April sketch. This is such an amazing magazine full of brilliant Canadian submissions, and being Canadian myself I'm more than happy to follow their great talent!

I used a Jillibean Soup 6x6 paper pad for the two 4x6 background pieces behind the photo, the June calendar, and the buttons. I cut out the two banners, Say Cheese and the camera from a Little Yellow Bicycle 6x6 paper pad using my Cricut and the Mini Monster cartridge.

I added some brown letter stickers, some Ranger Enamel Accents on the buttons and some chipboard stickers along with some foam dots to pop up some elements.




 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun layout.....love it!Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete