Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

Wow, another week gone by! Can't believe it's December already. Well, I'm well on my way to being completely ready for Christmas (and baby)!

I found these awesome tags at Momomushy which you can print in color or black and white.  I printed these in B&W on cardstock and colored them with Prismacolor markers.



I love the online subscription of Crochet World Magazine, which I can access from my PC or I-Pad!  This 'Chunky Speckled Neck Warmer' is a super easy pattern in the December 2011 issue - just 45 double crochets in 9-13 rows done in a 6 - bulky yarn with a size 10 hook.  The starting chain really has to be done as loose as possible.


I wanted a cute tag I could attach to the top of the neck warmers, so I used this digital penguin stamp I had previously downloaded and opened it in Microsoft Word, added my own font underneath and put 4 on a page of cardstock to print out and color.  I then cut them in rectangles and punched a hole to add a ribbon in the corner.


Of course, Christmas cards! This cute snowman is a digital stamp from Hero Arts that I downloaded from Two Peas in a Bucket and layered on sparkly pink cardstock, which I embossed.  The scarf is a separate stamp (included) and layered over top the snowman with foam dots.  I colored this little guy with Prismacolor colored pencils using a great tutorial on colored pencils.

These cards were made with a cute 12x12 cardstock of doors, which I cut out and embellished with Stickles and popped up with foam dots over embossed cardstock.  On some I added ribbon and stamped a sentiment.




 Inside sentiments -
mounted on black cardstock
from Inkadinkadoo stamps.

Hope you are having a good holiday season so far - having fun and not stressing :)

Shared with - http://creationcorner.blogspot.com/, http://www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com/, and http://romantichome.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment