Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Final Page Mothers' Day! and more....

I finally finished the last of the Mothers' Day 2010 scrapbook pics :) See previous post for the second page and a link to the first!  Well, I think with fall settling in I'm finally feeling like settling down to do a bit more scrapbooking.  Of course, then there's Christmas coming up, crafts & cards to make, those cute crocheted baby slippers I'm working on, oh yeah, the Snow White costume... Well, I will fit it in somewhere :)

My 2 beautiful girls! Love u
 For the following 2 pages I had used a computer program to add pictures to a page and then chose to print them 8x12.  It was a quick and easy birthday layout simply layering them on some primary colored cardstock and adding a few stamps/embellishments.


I figured I just had to use this beautiful paper (I think Websters), which had been in my stash for a while.  We have a local farm attraction nearby and since we spend a lot of time there I wanted to do a 2 page layout.  I used distress inks to make a background sponged on white cardstock and then some Inkadinkadoo bug/butterfly stamps to stamp over the sponged areas.  I highlighted with gel pens and popped them up with foam dots around the pages.

This paper was so cute on the back I actually scrapped the other side (see below).
 These printed pages were perfect for an amusement park layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment