Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gypsy has arrived!!

I'm so excited! I ordered a Gypsy for Mothers' Day and it arrived yesterday.  I ordered it through http://www.cricut.com/ and am so pleased with their service! They had a great deal, Gypsy, starter pack with screen protector, stylus and sleeve, 3 pack stylus kit and car charger for $109 US (which is actually cheaper in Canada!!) They shipped it by Fed Ex and it arrived within 4 days and they sent out a confirmation email with the shipping info on it as soon as it was shipped by Cricut.  (which is great for us type-A's :)

I've done the updating and now I'm playing around and figuring out all the fun things I can do.  If anyone has any tips or websites they find helpful let me know!


 My girls!
Supper cooked by my wonderful hubby :)

1 comment:

  1. OOOOH! I am so excited for you and SOOOOO tempted for me! I'm in Calgary too - can I ask if you had to pay duty/brokerage fees with fed-ex?
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com
    (I am having a giveaway right now of you get a chance to spot by!)

    ReplyDelete