Sunday, April 24, 2011

Scrapbooker's Paradise Toonie Thursday

Each Thursday in their stores Scrapbooker's Paradise has a $2 card to make which uses different products! This week the North store featured Flower Soft.  I've never used this before, so I thought I'd try it out.  It is so neat!  For this card we simply cut pieces of wire, dipped them in the Flower Soft glue and rolled them into the Flower Soft and then let them dry.  After drying we stuck them onto a large glue dot on the card, added some curled pieces of thinly cut vellum, and placed a vase over the bottom, securing it to the card with some Glossy Accents.  The flowers can then be adjusted to lie however you want.  I've also seen the Flower Soft used with a hedgehog stamp, so that's my next project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment