Friday, April 29, 2011

Die Cuttin' Divas 12 - Mothers' Day

Die Cuttin' Divas challenge this week is to create a project dedicated to a mother.  To go along with the journal for my mother-in-law I needed a card, so this was the perfect challenge!

I layered the white background cut from the Just Cards cart over a green polkadot paper and sponged the edges with pink Distress Ink.  Then I added the word Mom from the Cursive 101 cart and cut out the beautiful spring tree with the Heritage cart.  I used Flower Soft for some beautiful spring flowers and added a pretty polkadot green ribbon to the bottom of the tree.  I love how the Flower Soft turned out, even though I did feel like I was getting carpal tunnel squeezing that glue! Did I not cut the end back far enough??

Hope all you moms have a fantastic Mothers' Day next weekend!

Be sure to check out my coordinating journal post :)

1 comment:

  1. WoW Karla,

    This is really beautiful!!! I love the trees flowers, I would love to see an up close picture of that!!! TFS!!! it with us Diva's

    ReplyDelete