Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Cards

I picked up this cute birthday boy and girl stamp a couple weeks ago and colored it with markers and pencils.  I needed to make a birthday card and thought it would look cute on the front of a card.  I saw more matching stamps and coordinating papers at Scrapbooker's Paradise, but I restrained myself.... for now :)

I stamped a border stamp along the horizontal strip of paper
and I colored the flowers, which were white, with distress ink.

I also needed a male birthday card, which for some reason always seems so daunting! I found some 'male' papers in my stash and went to town.  I used Close to My Heart stamps for the green outline around the words and the horizontal strip across the bottom part and inside of the card.


Envelope and inside view


No comments:

Post a Comment