Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC100

After looking at all the wonderful creations for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge I've whipped something up to add.

This is the challenge- http://kgiron.blogspot.com/2011/01/sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-100.html


I used a CC Designs stamp with a little girl holding a lady bug - how cute is that :) and I layered it on dark blue cardstock which I distressed around the edges with a paper distresser.  I used some K&Company paper for the circle and actually cut out the strawberry from the paper which is behind the stamped image.  The red gingham strip is a piece of paper that I punched a border along the top of, and then I layered the red polkadot ribbon over that.  The 'Make a Wish' stamp is Close to My Heart and since it is acrylic I was able to bend it to match the circle shape.  I love Stickles, so of course had to add some to the strawberry and the stamped image.
 Click on the link to the challenge above if you want to create your own!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Karla!!! Seems like great minds think alike with the colour combo!! THe little strawberry is great and the greeting I really love in the white!
    SMiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete